Monday, December 26, 2011

Time Flies When You're in Retail!

Oh the holidays!  My apologies, to you dear readers, for the impromptu hiatus.  Changing retail jobs right before the holiday season is, well, nuts.  But as they say change is inevitable, except from vending machines, and in the spirit of taking over a new store on Thanksgiving day, things got a little hectic (to say the very least!).  Now that the holidays are almost over, things are slowing down and it will give me a chance to catch my breath and get into a routine other than "fly by the seat of my pants"!! 

I last left you with exercising and reasons to exercise.  How are you doing?  Are you doing? I've actually been rather faithful in my increasing the pupcicle walk time.  And right now I'm doing double dog walking duty for the next week while my housemate is in California.  Exercise is a great way to deal with stress and stressful times, so hopefully this hectic holiday you logged quite a bit of exercise to help counter the stress!

~a grain of salt for the rim of your margarita (it's the holidays--splurge a little after your workout!)

No comments: